Task Force Kampas
A downloadable game for Windows
A classic arcade space shooter on steroids
made by Casiopea.
Task Force Kampas is inspired by the Golden Age of japanese shmups, and adds new mechanics, randomly generated levels and handcrafted bosses. It is an endless loop: you can finish it, but also find the way to continue past the ending and get the highest score!
Space shooters were never that punchy before. Task Force Kampas emphasizes music and game feel to create the perfect game you'd want to spend all your coins into (if that were still a thing, you know.)
The story revolves about a team of outcasts fighting for their future, who happened to be at the worst place during the Evil Invasion. Can you contain the breach? Can you save the whole universe before it becomes corrupted? More importantly, can you save your friends?
- High-intensity gameplay, randomized levels and hand-crafted bosses.
- Endless runs inspired by early arcades --get the highscore with just 1 credit.
- Risk-reward: kill your enemies to boost your power or stop shooting to repair your ship.
- Punchy techno/synthwave OST to get you in the mood.
- Save the stranded cocos for unlimited happiness.
- Several rewards including alternative palettes and extreme difficulties for hardcore shmup players.
- Gamepad support (recommended). If your controller doesn't work try x360ce.
Pay the specified amount above the minimum to get the 11-track album!
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Published||29 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, FL Studio|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Arcade, Controller, GameMaker, Pixel Art, Retro, Roguelite, Shoot 'Em Up, Synthwave|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.0.423 days ago